Wednesday, September 25, 2013

OASAP: Geometric Prints

HELLO BLOGGER WORLD!!!
My deepest apologies for being so absent on this site. :(
Life has been keeping my a tiny bit busy. Not complaining though :)

Today, I have a special treat for you guys.
A 2-part OASAP fashion post!!!

$29.90

Made of nylon material.
Round neckline.
Quarter-length sleeves.
2 front slit pockets.
Front & back box pleat.
Pullover style dress.
Regular fit.
Available in 3 other colors: white, black, royal blue.

This the PERFECT day dress!!!
I love how I can rock it in a laid-back way for the daytime and then easily transform it into a nighttime look just by adding a pair of heels.
I am also in love with the color. This is my first pink colored dress and I will forever treasure it. Haha.
The fit is amazing. It hits right above the knee, so it's perfect!!!
The fabric also feels great. :D


$27.90

Made in knit blend fabric.
Geometric print.
Batwing sleeve.
Side slits.
Open front.
Draped/flowy design.

Agh, I don't even know where to begin with this cardigan.
I AM COMPLETELY OBSESSED!!!
Do I even have to tell you guys why? I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Hahahaha.
It's an amazing cover-up/cardigan.
It looks great with everything!!!


I wore these 2 pieces together on a day out with the family.
I felt like the cardigan made the dress pop more, but at the same time, still have the attention on the cardigan itself.
:D

follow me: @MyLifeAsCarrie 
like me: Read My Life As Carrie 
add me: Carrie

13 comments:

  1. wow! that color is so beautiful!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is beautiful. I love the stunning pink color.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is SUCH a great cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything that is tribal!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That batwing sweater is perfect! I've been looking for one like that, so thanks for reviewing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice! love this colors

    http://84amina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love the combination of the geometrical print sweater with the neon dress!!
    so chic!
    xx
    Ylenia Ambitieuse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! :))
    It will mean so much if you could stop by my new blog sometime and let me know what's your opinion on it! <3 Thank you so much!
    Keep in touch!
    XOXO
    http://officialmakeupandartfreak.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute necklace!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And by the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click on this link to determine if this quick questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete